The UK makes up about half of our business overall, creating and contributing to some of the country's most important infrastructure projects.
We offer our full range of capabilities from office locations across the country, serving as consultants and delivery partners to public and private-sector clients in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- National programme of flood risk management of rivers and coastal defence for the Environment Agency
- Managing Agent Contract (various collaborations with Colas and Costain) for four major truck road networks in northern England on behalf of the Highways Agency.
- We play a key role in London’s highest profile transportation projects, including Crossrail, Tottenham Court Road Station’s redevelopment and London Underground’s Northern Line extension
- We are contributing strongly to the construction programme delivery for the 2012 Olympic Games
- Our team is also playing a leading role in Thames Water’s London Tideway Tunnels project, which includes the construction of the city’s deepest tunnel.
- In Scotland we have a wide range of successful commissions including the Performance Audit Group for Transport Scotland and the Dounreay DFR PCD Alliance.
- In Wales our team is working for the Welsh Assembly Government on projects such as the A470 and A487 highway improvements, and other local clients on major regeneration and sustainable development.
- In Northern Ireland we are designing a section of the A5 Western Transport Corridor road project.
Key clients include the Environment Agency, Transport Scotland and the Welsh Assembly Government, as well as water companies, energy providers, the transport industry and property developers.
We have successful long-term relationships with these clients, helping them meet the challenges of sustainable development in a changing environment.
For more information on our work in England, Scotland and Wales click the links on the menu to the right.