Halcrow’s presence in Romania goes back to the early 1990s.
Our representative office in Romania was officially opened in 2001 and Halcrow Romania was registered as a subsidiary of Halcrow Group Limited the following year. At present, Halcrow Romania employs approximately 100 staff and has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Braila, Bacau, Ploiesti and Satu Mare.
This content requires Flash
Download the free Flash Player now!
Video - despre noi - 2011
Our teams of experts are working on projects covering the transportation (highways, rail, bridges, airports), water and wastewater, water resources, flood protection, regional development, power generation, environmental protection, training, institutional and property sectors.
Our valued client base includes both public and private sector clients ranging from International Financial Institutions (World Bank, EBRD, IBRD, EIB, EU), central and local Romanian authorities and private companies.
Recent projects include:
- the Siret basin survey modeling and mapping
- water supply and sewerage - two districts in Resita
- tram line rehabilitation
- water and sewerage, Timisoara
- Lesu and Siriu dams
- Satu Mare supervision
- Bucharest PIU
- extensive environmental work for a major Romanian oil and gas company
- Craiova airport master plan
- Cormanic-Brasov traffic study
- General urban plan for Pitesti City
- Sighisoara, Fagaras and Huedin bypass
- Constanta port