Halcrow is located in some of the most dynamic, fastest growing cities in Canada, including, Calgary, Toronto and Vancouver.
Our more than 200 Canadian employees combine engineering ingenuity with outstanding problem solving abilities to provide innovative solutions to infrastructure projects across Canada and around the world.
Benefits of working with us:
- internationally recognized leader
- local solutions using global expertise
- environmentally responsible, cost effective, and timely solutions
- diversity of staff and large resource base provide a single source for your financing, planning, design, construction and management needs
- desire to develop and maintain long-term relationships
- listening is our first priority
December 2004: Halcrow acquired Canadian structural engineer Yolles, now branded Halcrow Yolles, recognized internationally as one of the premier practices in its field. As one of North America's most experienced engineering consultancies, it is responsible for delivering some of the world's most prestigious buildings.
February 2006: Vancouver-based transportation planning firm TSi Consultants joined Halcrow, bringing a strong portfolio of transportation planning and management services to our offering in North America.