Halcrow’s international maritime practice offers the highest level of technical expertise specialising in the design, management and construction of port facilities.
We provide full-service capabilities for all types of port, coastal and waterfront projects. We don’t view maritime projects in isolation. Working with Halcrow’s transport, rail and road experts, we offer infrastructure solutions linking the waterfront with other transport modes and inland facilities.
Our services include:
- breakwater and coastal defences planning and design
- cargo handling systems
- data acquisition and monitoring, environmental.
- economic and technical feasibility studies
- front-end engineering and design
- harbour and terminal site evaluations, submarine pipelines, offshore marine terminals and deepwater mooring systems
- planning, design, construction supervision and operations consulting for new and upgraded liquid and dry bulk terminals, including, for example, iron ore, petroleum and LNG
- project evaluation, master planning, comprehensive engineering and management services for container terminal and port facilities
- simulation modelling.
Follow the links on the right for more about the services we offer and the kind of projects for which our clients seek us out.