Our aim in providing clients with asset management services is to help them protect asset value and control liabilities - maintaining value for life.
We provide both strategic and tactical asset management.
Strategic asset management covers issues such as:
- whole-life cost modelling
- intervention optimisation
- risk management, evaluation and prediction
- asset information analysis
- establishing service level indicators
- advising on information systems and software
- contractor management and out-sourcing.
Tactical asset management, on the other hand, deals with matters such as:
- preparation of asset registers
- operational expenditure estimates
- durability plans for new build
- condition and structural surveys
- non-destructive testing
- repair and maintenance options.
With a specialised knowledge of materials performance, in a range of environments from benign to aggressive, we help clients achieve their desired outcome in terms of cost, programme, risk and quality.
Our worldwide experience covers a great variety of asset types such as bridges, tunnels, water treatment works, desalination plants, industrial facilities, ports and harbours, coastal and river defences, and airport and highway pavements.
Visit our global asset management page to explore our worldwide experience, or contact Don Wimpenny in our Melbourne office to discuss how we can help you maintain your asset value for life.