Halcrow's materials engineers have developed comprehensive engineering skills for durability planning and can provide practical solutions to the specification and management of structures in extreme environments.
We bring to this work:
- identification of areas of potential deterioration by risk register approach to assist in targeting cost-effective durability enhancement options
- in-house deteroration modelling software
- selection of appropriate design concepts, materials specifications, construction techniques and monitoring strategies
- whole-life costing of option
- implementation of performance monitoring programs and reviews of maintenance strategies