Future proofing your assets and operations from the risks of climate change.
Increase the resilience of your assets, infrastructure and operations to the impacts of climate change with Halcrow’s skills and experience in climate change adaptation. We deliver cost-efficient solutions for evaluating climate change related vulnerabilities of assets which you own or infrastructure which you plan to build, so you can minimise risk and be confident that your projects are resilient well into the future.
Climate change adaptation makes business sense, as suffering the consequences from severe weather or sea level rise is becoming increasingly expensive. To safeguard against this, Halcrow is your perfect partner.
We have a dedicated climate change adaptation team, with expertise in meteorology, climate science, risk analysis and adaptation. This team is supported by hundreds of sectoral experts worldwide, facilitating cross-sectoral adaptation projects locally and globally.
Since the 1990s, Halcrow has led and participated in innovative adaptation projects like the ground-breaking climate change adaptation studies Foresight and Futurecoast in the UK. More recently, we have undertaken projects globally in climate change adaptation and risk management.
Climate change adaptation is rapidly becoming an integral part of infrastructure projects operational planning: we have bespoke decision tools to help assess risk and evaluate different adaptation options in all sectors.
- Adaptation pathways for decision making
- Adaptation reporting power support
- Climate resilience of infrastructure – operations and assets
- Climate risk exposure and assessment
- Coastal erosion impacts due to climate change
- Economic implications of climate change
- Emergency response planning
- Interpretation of climate model projections (including UKCP09)
- Understanding and incorporating uncertainty in climate change